10. The mules hijacked my wi-fi connection so they could get NFL fantasy stats in the barn.
9. The Country Boy’s extended absence for hunting has caused me to spend every waking moment looking longingly at my cell phone waiting for it to ring the one time he’ll call when he climbs to a particular spot on the mountain.
8. I spend too much time finding proper burial sites for Nala’s hunting conquests.
7. Computer technology has not perfected the telepathic-to-blog writing style. Pity. I have had multiple wonderful blog entries in my brain.
6. Too many political TV/Radio/Internet ads in this battleground state has forced me to abandon all technology until after the election.
5. Did I tell you Maddie can ride a bike and now asks to go for a family bike ride daily?!
4. Soccer. Soccer. Soccer.
3. People told me that I’d have to vacuum once a day when I got a dog. I thought they were joking.
2. Without my old regular routine of get up early, run, writing blog draft, feed dog, get kids up, go to work, edit and publish blog, I have stumbled. My new routine of late seems to be: get up with kids, feed dog, send kids to school, drive to Starbucks, drink chai latte, look for interesting jobs, come home, play with dog until he jumps in pond, apply to interesting jobs, freak out when I find a Nala “present”, welcome kids home, help with homework/projects, make dinner, go to bed. Blog has suffered, but not nearly as much as my backside.
1. I have had to come up with 1,001 ways to cook zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes. Who has time to do anything else?
Seriously, sorry for being so bad lately. I have lots of blog entries that are in my brain – most with photos which need to be cropped and uploaded, which is part of my problem. Thanks for being patient with me!
The Vegetable Goddess